Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kecia Update

Hello prayer warriors,
As you know Kecia has not had the strong chemo for 6 weeks now. Between sickness, low counts, and her port, she has just been unable to get it. I thought this would be good in the sense that her body would have some time to "recoop" and she would have a chance to feel good and be "normal" for a few days. Unfortunatly, she is not feeling well at all. She has basically been in bed for 6 weeks. When I stopped by today she was ill again and looked to be very miserable. She is hardly able to hold anything down which ends up leaving her even more weak and tired. For anyone who has ever been sick for more than a day or two you know how tired you get of being sick...laying around..doing nothing..and feeling bad all over. You can imagine then that after weeks of this, she feels like she just can't take much more of this mentally. She needs a few days to just get her mental and physical strength back. She really needs our prayers in this matter. EVERY SINGLE time we have taken this need to the Lord, He has come through for her. Please join me tonight in lifting this request up so that she can get a few days of needed reprieve.

I am so thankful that I can turn to each of you and know that we are loved and prayed for.
In Him,
Jennifer and Family

1 comment:

Fran said...

Kecia,
We love you and you are in my prayers. Your strength through all this humbles me. Please don't give up; I know God still has great things for your life.
Love,
Frances