Thursday, February 5, 2009

First (and probably only) post by Lacey

Hello! Lacey here. First of all, THANK YOU for reading. I am a friend of Kecia's and I managing the technical attributes only of this new blog. I cannot take any credit for any of the beautiful writing – that’s all Jennifer. Some blog “business” follows …

I would LOVE to get any feedback you have about the blog! You can email me at laceyedmondson@yahoo.com. I will be adding things here and there as the blog progresses. Please always let me know your likes/dislikes! If there is anything you would like to see on here that is not already on here, please let me know.

Having said that, you will notice that I have changed the look a little bit, to make it easier on the eyes, thanks to a reader’s suggestion. Also recently added is a “Chip In” account. Some of you have asked for a good way to donate funds for Kecia’s growing medical costs. This is a completely secure way to give to Kecia. Every cent goes directly to her bank account on the last day of every month, and any little bit helps! You can imagine the doctor bills that are piling up… She appreciates beyond measure any and all donations, however big or small. If you need technical help with ChipIn, I'm your gal - just shoot me an email.

Please, Please, Please, spread the word about this blog. Pass it on to your friends, family, co-workers and churches. We need lots of prayer warriors!!! If you and/or your church are currently praying for Kecia, please let us know. We are compiling a list for her to let her know how many of us are praying for her. Just send an email to jjsnyder03@aol.com, or leave a comment saying you are praying for Kecia.

Lastly, please LEAVE COMMENTS in the comments section below each post! Kecia reads them. Your support is so valuable to her!

Thanks so much for joining us on this journey.

1 comment:

harris5 said...

I am a friend of Lacey's and just wanted to say that my family and I are thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery :0)
Tami Harris